FAQ: 21 Day Transformation
WHO IS THIS TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM APPROPRIATE FOR?
Anyone who wants to lose weight, feel more energized, be healthy and get back on track with living a healthy and long life!
WHY DOES THE PROGRAM GO FOR 28 DAYS?
We have a Preparation Week which starts 1 week ahead of the 21 Day Challenge, when we meet to set ourselves up for the challenge. In this period, we introduce the 2-hour comprehensive video that explains the 21 Day Challenge. We talk through the below and make sure everyone is prepared to clean out their pantries and go shopping during the preparation week. Note the meeting is optional and is normally done in a group over Skype.
- The Ali Fitness App – You get access to the Ali Fitness app where all daily schedule and workouts are available. Here you will be able to communicate directly to Coach Ali as well as record your body stats, see your workouts (including videos of each exercise) and check off your daily tasks (to keep you accountable).
- Scheduled workouts which can be done in the gym or at home and include a HIIT (High Intensity workout) as well as Strength and movement sessions. Your own workouts as replacement can be done also if approved.
- Join our private Facebook community where you can share your experience and knowledge and ask questions to Coach Ali and other group members.
- Feedback from Coach Ali on your Daily Journal via email.
- Two amazing Primal Recipe Books jam-packed with delicious recipes designed to fuel your body and mind.
- Daily emails from Ali with new tips and motivation for each day during the first 21 days of your nutrition program.
- A daily journal to track your progress and feedback from Coach Ali via email.
- A Shopping List of approved foods that you can use to make dozens of tasty recipes.
- A List of Foods to Avoid and Food to Eat on the Primal Diet.
- A comprehensive 2-hour video lecture about the science of the 21-day challenge which you will watch before the first meeting.
- A money back guarantee if you follow the program and don’t get results.
- A complimentary 1 month access to Ali Fitness Total training library (with over 10 one-hour workouts).
DOES THIS INVOLVE BOTH NUTRITION AND FITNESS?
Yes. The key to becoming your optimal weight and living a healthy long life is determined 80% by what you eat (and how you sleep) so nutrition is a big part of this challenge. Other important factors such as sleep, sun exposure, moving, playing (enjoying life) and of course working out, make up the other 20%.
WHAT IS THE PRIMAL DIET?
I’m sure you have heard the phrase “greater than the sum of its parts”, well this phrase perfectly fits The Primal Diet. It is not a just a diet, but rather a lifestyle which incorporates eating with other important factors such as sleep, sun exposure, moving, playing (enjoying life) and working out. Once you have all these factors locked in, you will notice immediate changes to the way you look, feel, and perform.
Nutrition – In a nutshell, it is all about eating whole foods and “good” fats just as our ancestors did millions of years ago. For a detailed description of the Primal Diet and how it differs to similar diets please see this blog post.
Sleep – We focus on getting 7 to 10 hours of sleep per night
Sun – We aim to get at least 15 mins of sun a day (more in winter)
Moving – We move throughout the day not just during our exercise session
Playing – We schedule time for PLAY
Work out – We do a HIIT (High Intensity workout) once a week, 2 Strength sessions (in a gym, group or at home) and movement sessions with different modifications available depending on one’s strength and fitness level (known as the 4 primal movements).
IF I AM VEGAN OR VEGETARIAN WILL THIS PROGRAM STILL WORK FOR ME?
Absolutely! Check out my blog here
WHAT KIND OF TRAINING PROGRAM AND EXERCISES ARE INVOLVED?
Scheduled workouts can be done in the gym or at home and include a HIIT (High Intensity workout) once a week, 2 Strength sessions (with a gym and home option) and movement sessions with different modifications available depending on one’s strength and fitness level (known as the 4 primal movements).
DO I NEED ACCESS TO A GYM OR ANY SPECIALIZED EQUIPMENT?
No. All workouts are designed so you can do it in a group or a park, or home. There are great gym session options with weights if you prefer.
ARE THERE ANY RECOMMENDED GROUP CLASSES I CAN JOIN?
If you live in NYC then TransformGST (The Only Gymnastic Strength Training in NYC. Sign up for our Group Classes Here
If you live in Discovery Bay, Hong Kong, I recommend Kapuhala Space.
Otherwise let us know if there is another group class you are considering and we can advise.
IS THERE A MINIMUM LEVEL OF FITNESS?
No. All workouts have modification options and it is 80% nutrition!
HOW MUCH WEIGHT WILL I LOSE?
This really depends on how overweight (or not!) you are. The Primal lifestyle brings people back to their optimal weight so people who are overweight tend to lose at least 5 but normally more than 10kgs during the 21 days and then continue doing so until they reach their optimal weight. Most people lose at least a couple of kgs even if they are not classed as being overweight. See some of our testimonials here.
WHAT IS THE SCHEDULE?
You will have a quick daily journal that you email to Coach Ali and get feedback. There is normally a scheduled workout 5 – 6 days a week that will involve either Primal movements, Strength or HIIT but won’t take more than 30 minutes to complete. Allow an hour if you are doing a group strength class.
WHAT SUPPORT DO I RECEIVE FROM ALI?
- Feedback on your daily journal and workouts
- Answers to your questions in the private FB group and personal messages with Ali Fitness app
- Daily education & motivation email
HOW DOES THE COMMUNITY WORK?
We do this together and meet each other in our initial meeting as well as share recipes, thoughts and advice in our private FB group to keep each other motivated and accountable.
IS THERE A GROUP DISCOUNT FOR COUPLES?
YES. Email [email protected] for more information.
IS THERE A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE?
YES. If you have followed the program and don’t get any results and are not satisfied, we will happily refund your money.
CAN I ASK YOU SOME OTHER QUESTIONS?
Call or PM me with any other questions on +1 (646) 988-4919
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
***** Click here and pay on-line *****